PULL & BEAR SEASONAL PICKS

1:29 pm


I was recently browsing the Pull & Bear website and found a handful of things I pleasantly liked so I thought I'd share my seasonal picks from their recent collection. 


Now I've been obsessed with the 'Oversized Coat' trend and I plan on buying a similar coat to the style shown above they just add that extra touch and texture to complete your outfit!

Another obsession is white shirts personally I don't think you can own 'too many' white shirts. I love this classic take on with the black pipelined checked grid pattern, its SO modern chic.


My next few picks are accessory based consisting of shoes, bags and jewellery and the odd pair of sunglasses!
 Flats have had a HUGE hit this past spring, summer and this fall! The pointed shoe has had its moment but now it's time to bring out the loafers. I love this nude pair with the cute little tassels and the tan sole.


Gold jewellery now I've already talked about how much I love gold jewellery in my last months miscellaneous monthly must haves and the ton one gold jewellery I received on my birthday the truth is I just can't get enough. Fortunately to make myself feel a little better Pull & Bear actually have a 20% sale on their jewellery items making me feel a little less guilty. 


Now my bag collection consists of 99% black bags and the odd few tan and burgundy bags but nevertheless do I still root for the classic black clutch. I love the different textures and the gold hardware it really adds that sophistication that every girl needs right . . .?
The last item is this pair of white sunglasses who says summers over? Well it pretty much is since it's been raining the last few weeks but oh well that's not going to stop me from drooling over this pair! These sunglasses are so different from your conventional black pair. It has gold hardware and is a cat eye style suiting pretty much every face type. 


I hope you enjoyed my picks from Pull & Bear for this season they're seriously rocking the new trends for this A/W 15. 

Links: 








Disclaimer: These are not by any means my pictures these are all off the Pull & Bear website.

You Might Also Like

0 comments