Outfit Inspiration

9:41 am


Here's a fall inspired outfit perfect for those chilly days where you just want to cosy up in your oversized jackets and scarf's! P.S it was an extremely windy day hence the hands in pockets and the flyaway scarf. 


I've seriously been loving the trend of  oversized jackets and have been wearing this dark grey cardigan/coat with faux fur lapels  non-stop this fall. It's just so BIG and cosy perfect for the colder days where all you want to do is snuggle up in warm blanket.


I paired this outfit with this gorgeous khaki blouse from 'Autograph' featuring white pipelined pockets. I mentioned this a few blog posts ago in my Miscellaneous Monthly Must-haves in October and have worn it on numerous occasions. I just love the simplicity of it!



I finished off this look by pairing it with a grey scarf and these black 'Adidas' canvas trainers. Now my bag for college is this backpack from 'Newlook' in this stunning burgundy leather and yes I have a little pom pom on my bag. It's just so cute! 

I hope you liked this quick outfit post, I want to try and post more fashion related content so stay tuned!

You Might Also Like

0 comments