Decapitated Roses & Diaries

9:11 am


Some of you may have noticed that I've been posting a LOT more content on my blog recently mainly because I have more ideas & inspiration which I want to share with you guys. I aim to do a minimum of four blog posts a month but don't hold it against me if I fail to do this because unfortunately I DO still have to go to college and stay on top of my work. 



Enough of the rambling now let's get on to what I actually wanted to share with you guys and that is a handful of things I have been loving this week. I initially planned on taking pictures with a rose with a full head of petals but they ended up falling off so I had to make do but I think it turned out better than I originally planned. 




First thing is the 'La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo+' now this is a sample size if you couldn't tell by how tiny and cute it is. This targets oily and blemish prone skin and it reduces redness and any marks left by spots. It makes a huge difference and makes me want to buy the full size! I usually apply this in between my daily moisturiser and my make up.



I've already talked about how much I love burning this Myrrh scented candles from Marks & Spencer's in my Candles, Coins & Cold weather blog post. The musky smell of Myrrh and Cinnamon really gets you in to that fall feeling! 




The next thing is this gorgeous china blue floral notebook. This is so pretty I almost don't even want to write it in (I'm only joking). The pages in here are made from pressed fibres which adds that nostalgic touch to it. It's nice and compact making it handy dandy to just throw in your bag. 



Last but not least is magazines now I know I mentioned this in my last months miscellaneous must haves but magazines make great coffee table reads. They're great from getting inspiration from and hearing about new product launches for both fashion and beauty so why wouldn't you want to be up to date with all the latest stuff? 



I hope you guys enjoyed this weekly round up of the few things I've been particularly liking this month! Comment down below your loves for this past week or month.


Find similar items here:


Sphere Online Magazine 


China blue floral notebooks

Frankincense & Myrrh candles


La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo+




You Might Also Like

0 comments