June's Fashion Edit

8:52 pm


I've put together a fashion inspired look for this month. This is a remarkably simple look which you can either dress up or down! Staple pieces like these in your wardrobe can add that extra bit of 'pizzazz' in your outfit. These clothing items are pretty basic but when they're paired together they look absolutely stunning.

First off you need a good pair of printed pants or trousers (whatever you fancy calling them). Printed trousers has seen it's heights this summer, they've been all over fashion websites and have become a huge fashion trend this spring and summer. You've probably seen the printed bell bottoms which I thoroughly despise, I feel like they're too clingy.  I personally prefer the jogger-esque trousers because they are a lot more fitted and cuffed and so they're a lot more flattering unlike the the other ones which tend to hug you.


I think every girl needs a basic white tee in her wardrobe, whether it be a V-neck or just your 'average plain white tee'. White T-shirts can be paired with literally anything from your 'classic blue denim' to black jeans, or even khaki pants! White T-shirts won't be going out of style any time soon considering it's been a favourite in the fashion industry for decades. The White tee pairs beautifully with the printed trousers because it balances out the wild patterns on the printed trousers.


To add a pop of colour in to this outfit I paired the trousers and tee with a Stone coloured scarf with slight Khaki undertones. You could go for a much brighter coloured scarf and really make a bold statement. However, I chose to go for quite a muted colour as I am going for a more casual and relaxed outfit.


The shoes are probably my absolute favourite from this entire outfit. I don't know what it is about pointed flats which really entices my attention. It's just the simplicity of a pointed shoe finished off with a 'Mary-Jane' strap and little cut-outs. Pointed flats have also made it big this season with so many different styles to choose and fall in love with. 


I hope you guys enjoyed my little Fashion Editorial and let me know if you would like me to do more


Purchase similar items: 
Printed Trousers - New Look 
newlook.com/shop/womens/trousers/white-abstract-print-bengaline-trousers-_337437219
White Tee - New Look 
newlook.com/shop/womens/tops/cream-longline-split-side-tunic-top-_343285812?
Strappy pointed flats - New Look 
http://www.newlook.com/shop/shoe-gallery/view-all-shoes/black-snakeskin-textured-ankle-strap-pointed-pumps-_344370801

(P.S These are not my images and were taken off various sites) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments