Holiday Haul

8:53 pm


A couple of days ago I visited my local town in hope of purchasing a few items for my trip this summer. I would somewhat class my trip as successful as I managed to find a few pieces from here and there.



From a little store I found this lilac coloured shirt from a brand called Influence. What I love about this shirt is how airy and lengthy it is. It's made from extremely lightweight fabric perfect for the warmer weather. 



To be quite frank I'm not a dress-lover, I prefer more casual outfits like your average pair of blue jeans with a tee. Since I am going on holiday I thought buying a dress would be ideal and so from New Look I found this vibrant floral dress. This is by a little brand which goes by the name of 'Belle London' within New Look.


I'm one of those people who suffers from having incredibly small feet (small as in I still buy my trainers from the juniors section but small enough to fit in to a size 3). After searching and searching I found a pair of black sandals from Primark. I adore the fact that it has thick straps which secure my feet in (as odd as it sounds!) and the mesh adds really nice detail. 




Jewellery for me is my guilty pleasure in the sense that I live and breathe jewellery, you won't see me leave the house with bare wrists! From New Look I found this set of necklaces featuring 2 gold dainty necklaces and a colourful tribal-esque choker. 



You've probably seen me go on and on about how much I love Nivea, the truth is I just can't get enough. Nivea is like my holy grail a brand I simply cannot live without. So I re-purchased the Nivea crème along with their travel size Invisible Anti-perspirant which smells glorious. I also picked up this lip liner from a brand called Essence in the shade 05 Soft Berry. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments