Skincare Routine

3:30 pm



Recently I've really been in to trying new products and seeing which ones work best for my skin. I came across these three, two of which are from Yves Rocher and the other from Vichy. All of which do wonders to my skin both face and body! 



The first one is this 'Replenishing nourishing body care' cream from Vichy and just as it's described it's extremely moisturising without being too harsh. Some body creams can leave your skin feeling sticky but this one thankfully doesn't.



The second product by Yves Rocher is a exfoliating face wash. My skin is a combination of sensitive and oily skin and so I have to make sure I'm not using harsh chemicals. This face wash is suitable for all skin types and has pure camomile extracts.



My last skincare favourite is this spot-treatment also from Yves Rocher. This targets and eliminates spots instantly. This contains Aloe Vera extracts which soothes the skin whilst getting rid of those spots and it smells great too! 

. . . 

I hope you guys enjoyed this quick blog post about skincare products I've recently been loving. Comment down below your favourites and be sure to share!







You Might Also Like

0 comments