MAKEUP MUST-HAVES FOR SUMMER

5:07 pm


During the spring and summer I like to keep my make-up to a minimum, nobody wants a caked-up face! Less is always more, you want your skin to breathe without losing it's natural glow. I've gathered a few products which I've been gravitating towards this summer. 

First on my list is concealer, is it just me or does anybody else just hate the feeling of foundation against their skin? Yes foundation gives you great coverage but during the summer you don't want heavy foundation weighing you down. Concealer has a lightweight formula which easily blends and it eliminates any redness and covers dark circles excellently. 

Number two on my list is body lotion, you want a lotion which hydrates your skin and adds to your natural glow without making you feel all sticky. The 'Satin soft and glow lotion' by Avon does just that, it has finely milled shimmer particles which adds that healthy glow to your skin.

Third on my list has to be my Stila lip liner in the colour 'Contour No.20'. Lip liners tend to have more lasting power than lipsticks making them appropriate for the summer time, I mean who wants to constantly be applying their lipstick? This liner by Stila is coral-toned with slight pink undertones, the application is undoubtedly great as it has a creamy consistency. 

Last on my list is this beautiful shimmery gold eye shadow by No.7. For me summer screams gold eyelids outlined nicely with winged eye liner or mascara. Metallic eye lids have definitely been popular this season as it adds to that sun-kissed look enhancing your natural glow.   

I hope you guys enjoyed my make up picks for this summer. Comment down below your make up must-haves for this season!

You Might Also Like

0 comments