School Essentials

8:34 pm


Exams are literally days away but it's still never too late to cram that extra bit of revision in. I've gathered 5 school related items I cannot work without! These are items that have helped me survive this year and stay on top of all this exam stress. 

Number 1 on my list is my trusty old refill pad, this lined notebook is literally my holy grail for revision. You can never have too many notebooks, over this year I have repurchased this product several times because it's great for making notes and it saves you time from hole punching the paper. What more could you possibly you want from a notebook? 

Second on my list is pens, revision without pens or some sort of writing material is impossible. Personally I prefer your standard 'black ball point' pen and not those fancy ink pens as they tend to bleed a lot - or maybe I'm just using them wrong. Pens are also something you can never have too many of not only for school but for those times when your in urgent need of a pen to fill in a form or to write someone's number down ( trust me we've all been there!)

I like printing my notes out so I can actually read and use them. I mean how many times have you made notes but not even taken a second glimpse at them simply because your handwriting it too messy and unreadable. My solution for that would be to print your notes out and buy a binder with plastic wallets. They hold your notes neatly as well as other documents giving your work that professional touch making you twice as more likely to actually use them.

Ever rummaged through your bag in hope in finding a calculator for Math or Science class but failed to locate one simply because you forgot it at home. From GCSE level and onwards a scientific calculator is mandatory for calculations. It may seem like something you really don't need to carry but when it comes to sitting your exam and not having one can be quite frustrating especially if it's a Maths exam - so ALWAYS carry one.

My last must-have for school revision would be coloured pens. Now I don't know whether it's a psychological thing or straight up crazy but coloured pens do really help in remembering key elements of certain topics. By colour coding certain aspects your condensing your information in to an amount that can actually be remembered and recalled. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments