Miscellaneous Monthly Must-haves - April

1:43 pm



I've rounded up a 5 things I have been obsessing over this month and have been using non-stop. 

Recently I was on the hunt for a Beige-coloured scarf and luckily I found one. Ordering online can be rather risky as things don't always turn out exactly the way they are pictured. I ordered a scarf in 'Antique Beige' however, on arrival it was more of a light salmon-y pink (pictures are deceiving!). To be quite frank I was even more thrilled on receiving the scarf, the fabric is incredibly soft and the scarf itself is remarkably wide meeting all my requirements. 

Now this is maybe my signature scent for spring and summer. This is the 'Sensual Body spray' by Next, the dome shaped lid adds to the spiritual feel along with the orange coloured liquid enclosed within the matte bottle. The fragrance smells like 'heaven in a bottle' and reminds you of utter blissfulness! 


These are the 'Femfresh Intimate Skincare Wipes'. The pack of wipes are compact in size making them appropriate for travel. They are fragrance free and are suitable for sensitive skin.


Applying make-up is made easier with brushes, although finding brushes suitable for you can be quite a mission as you want them to be soft and gentle on your face as well as giving a sleek application. When travelling you want to limit the amount of products you bring with you, these travel sized make-up brushes from 'Avon' are perfect. 


My last favourite is Silver Jewellery, this entire month my wrists have been rocking dainty silver bracelets. Silver never goes out of style and is wearable everyday of the year. They're just so classy and you can layer them up and create effortless looks complimenting your outfit. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments