5 fashion staples you NEED for this winter

12:55 pm


Autumn and the lead up to Winter have to be my favourite seasons when it comes to fashion, there's so many options to choose from and the chunky knitwear & boots come out! 


1. dark wash jeans

Darker denim is a must for the transition between summer and autumn for the lead up to winter. Treat darker denim like your beloved pair of black jeans, pair them with neutrals, blacks and whites. While I adore a classic pair of light denim jeans, admittedly I love my darker denim.


2. white shirt

I have always been a big fan of the 'button down white shirt', it can be worn casually with a pair of jeans or a little more smarter with some fitted trousers. Statement white shirts are also perfect for wearing by themselves or layering up with jumpers.


3. knitted jumpers

Does anyone else get overly excited that it is finally going to be 'sweater weather'? And that you can basically live in jumpers for the rest of winter because me too! A jumper tucked into a pair of trousers or layered with a shirt is my go-to for the A/W season, not only is it practical but it allows you to layer up if you're cold or take layers off.


4. an aviator jacket

You see this style of jacket pretty much everywhere in different colours in different textures. I love wearing an all-black outfit finished off with this jacket, it's super warm too. 


5. a good pair of boots 

I live in boots during the colder months and they look rather cute too. Black boots can be paired with anything and are perfect for adding a little something to your outfit. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments