Current beauty favourites

12:22 pm


I often find myself repeatedly reaching for a handful of products while others I've fallen in & out of love with. Here's a few of my makeup and skincare favourites for the past month. 



+ Milk makeup concealer in 'light' 


Milk makeup, a brand talked about constantly in the states and often associated with the likes of Glossier in terms of 'lightweight makeup' and enhancing facial features rather than changing and the overall emphasis on 'skin first'. I randomly came across a few bits from Milk makeup in TKMaxx for a fraction of the price. For someone who only wears BB cream & concealer, concealer is an important part of my makeup this concealer is great for brightening not so much concealing. 




+ Laura Geller gelato swirl highlighter in 'gilded honey' 

How adorable is this miniature? Laura Geller famously known for this highlighter and I can see why. I love using this with my Morphe M496 fan brush and sweeping it on to my cheeks. It is incredibly smooth to apply and not chunky or overly glittery at all. 




+ Huda beauty rosegold remastered palette 

This palette is absolute perfection, however I have noticed that not all the glittery shades are equally pigmented some work and apply better with brushes & others with fingers. Recently I have been applying 'pink diamond' & '24k' in my inner corner. 




+ The Ordinary salicylic acid solution 

An affordable skincare brand that actually works? Yes 100000+ times yes. We all know that salicylic acid is perfect for blemish prone skin in reducing the overall appearance of well blemishes & red skin. This works wonders, I only really apply it directly in problem areas as it can be drying. 




+ Kiko Long-eyes+ mascara 

This has been a favourite of mine ever since I bought it and I can't wait to repurchase it. I use it on my lashes and brows when I'm too lazy to fill in my brows. It's super black, super defining and water-proof. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments