MISCELLANEOUS MONTHLY MUST-HAVES | NOVEMBER

3:01 pm


As soon as November and December fly past, the countdown to exams begins! Well for me anyway. This past college year has been incredibly fast-paced and in all honesty I wouldn't want it to be any different, I just want to skip forward to the summer holidays again. Aside from that here's my monthly favourites for November. 


+ New Look Cotton Shirt 

This shirt has been my go-to whether I wear it on its own or layered with pieces on top. I especially love wearing it with blue denim jeans and a nice coat or jacket. The shirt is super comfortable as it's made out of cotton and is pinstriped all the way down. 

+ Gold Crystal Statement Necklace 

I recently hauled this piece, this necklace is so gorgeous and I have not stopped wearing it. It brings that extra bit of glam to a basic outfit, I've also worn it with a few Indian dresses because it's just so versatile!


+ River Island Beige Knitted Snood 

Before purchasing this snood I was never one to wear scarves around my neck but this year it's been all about the scarves & accessories. What really drew me to this snood in particular is its thick knit, I love the chunky knit look especially in the winter time where all you want to do is simply cosy up. 


+ Avon Mocha Latte Palette

This palette has definitely seen its better days I mean I've already hit pan on two of the shades. Its the matte colours I really like wearing on my eyelids just for that neutral brown smokey eye kind of look. 


That's my favourites for this month guys, I have lots more blog posts planned for December and hopefully a few festive DIY's along with the usual outfit posts. So stay put! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments