How to Prepare for an Event

11:28 am


Starting out as a blogger, YouTuber or just a social influencer in general we all have those fantasies of attending our first IMATs or Beautycon, events you always hear people talk about but have never experienced one as of yet. Personally I would love to go to an event as a blogger and take a look at what the buzz is all about. So I've put together a little list of things I'd want to do in preparation for an event.

1) Prepare in advance 

Don't leave things to the last minute! Make sure you have things like your outfit and makeup look planned the night before. The last thing you want to be doing is frantically running around trying to the find that top that may or may not have disappeared. 

2) Relax . . .

Being stressed is not a good look, so take time out for yourself whether it be binge watching a TV series or pampering yourself silly with face masks. I love using face masks on my skin before an event, they just leave your skin feeling so refreshed and hydrated.

3) Plan ahead 

Make sure you have a plan of what you're doing that day and by that I mean where you going? What part of the event you are interested in most? And at what time are you exactly doing that? This will help you keep on track of things and make sure you're using your time efficiently. 

4) Be confident 

This is my last tip and if there's anything you take away from this post then let it be this. Walk in to that room with a smile on your face and with confidence because girl you own it! Confidence is key in occasions like this, just go up to someone and introduce yourself, I find the best conversation starters are compliments everyone loves a compliment. 

I hope you guys enjoyed this blogpost, it's a little different to the ones I usually do, but being different is cool. Check out Eventbrite's conference management page for all your event-planning needs!

You Might Also Like

0 comments