Noir on Noir | Zidouri Clothing

10:15 am


Another outfit post? Well, now that it has gotten a lot colder this month with the temperature dropping to almost 3 degrees I think it is safe to pull out the cable knits & coats. To be frank if you're living in Britain like me then the winter wardrobe was pulled out last month to save our freezing rears. Apart from that here's how I styled the custom sweatshirt from Zidouri clothing, a brand that's 'all the rage' right now and well-known for their personalised garments.

Here I paired the black sweatshirt in a medium size with my all-time favourite ripped boyfriend jeans. I know you're probably thinking 'does she not own any other jeans?', truth be told I (obviously) do but I simply am not done obsessing with these jeans OK. The customised sweatshirt from Zidouri clothing is so unbelievably warm and comfortable but also really good quality especially when it comes to having your name printed on it. I just wore a grey chiffon scarf that always fails to cooperate, along with my heeled boots from New Look and then of course my black faux leather tote bag from H&M. 

This is a super comfy yet chic outfit for those days where you want to make a little effort but still feel cosy af. I just want to give a huge shoutout and 'thank you' to Zidouri Clothing for kindly collaborating with me. I love supporting innovative brands who really capture the essence of fashion today along with putting their own modern twist on things. 



Disclaimer: I am not being sponsored or paid to say this,  these products were kindly sent to me in collaboration for reviewing purposes.

You Might Also Like

0 comments