Winter Skincare Essentials 2016

11:55 am


I can't stress how important it is to take care of your skin, especially during the colder months where your skin has the tendency to become a little dehydrated. I did a similar blog post last year on skincare products I simply cannot live without during winter but this time I've focused mainly on the face and have switched up the products I use. 


+ The BodyShop Vitamin E Overnight Serum In-Oil 

Yes I know that this is an overnight oil, but I love using this on my face before moisturiser and before makeup just to really hydrate my skin. Personally I find this too thick for an overnight serum but it works wonders.


+ Nivea Creme & The BodyShop Vitamin E moisturiser

I switch it up depending on how I'm feeling on a particular morning, the Nivea creme is a lot more thicker and ideal for dry skin. The BodyShop one is a lot more lighter and more mousse-like so when I'm having a good skin day I like reaching for this one. 


+ La Roche Posay Sensitive Cream & Eye cream & Vaseline 

I recently got these samples through the post and was a little baffled at first simply because the instructions were in French. Once I had Google translated them I started using them, I use a small amount of the Sensitive cream on any red areas and then the eye cream under my eyes. I then use a little Vaseline on my lips. 


+ Rose water facial spray 

This is probably my favourite bit of my skin care routine which is drenching my face in Rose water, it's just so refreshing! It also makes my makeup look super dewy when I spray a little after doing my makeup. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments