Boxing Day Haul | 2016

9:30 am


Yet another boxing day spent hurrying around town in search for sales! This year we went as early as 9.00 am in attempt to reach there just as each store opened. Highcross was vacant, even more so than weekdays which came as a surprise but nonetheless it meant less people. Thus a much nicer shopping experience far from all the boxing day horrors! Boxing day sales in general have lost their overly-built up hype if I'm brutally honest I know we all think it, it's kind of like Black Friday sales. Aside from that let's get in to the haul! 


- Zara Striped T-shirt

You can never own too many t-shirts, there's just no such thing! Zara t-shirts are the softest and paired with some jeans makes a basic yet comfy outfit. I adore the colour combination the red goes really well with the off-white & navy. 


- Garnier BB Cream & Micellar water

Now this came in a little set and it was for a mere £2.50 I mean the BB cream is £9.99 on Superdrug alone so we can establish the fact that it was a pretty good deal. I've never tried a BB cream I'll keep you updated with my thoughts on it along with the Micellar water but we all know that's extremely hyped about on YouTube & Instagram. 


- New Look Grey Sweatshirt 

I was never one to wear sweatshirts outside but ever since wearing the Zidouri one I've been liking them more. This is a basic one with a turtleneck I love the slouchy-ness of this sweatshirt, I'd wear it with both skinny jeans and boyfriend jeans. I mean, why limit yourself? Right. 


- B. Blending Sponge 

Now I think this brand is exclusive to Superdrug but I could possibly be wrong. I've been in need for a new faux beauty blender and so I picked this one up and based on my sister's review/ experience with it, it's pretty good! It's super soft and it grows a little or should I say expand when you wet it with water. 


- New Look Knee-high socks 

I really don't know what there is to say about socks, I mean they are just socks that are black and knee-high. Pretty basic, I know but I needed a pair of longer black socks hence my purchase. 


- MUA Concealer & Translucent powder & Technic Clear Eyebrow Gel

I thought I would just include these last few makeup bits in one, I've never tried a liquid MUA concealer so I picked one up. Along with their translucent powder which I've tried before, blogged about it too & repurchased it. Oh and I also bought a clear brow gel as my other one ran out, I love this for either setting my brows when I do them or just brushing this through my brows for a messy look for when I don't have time. 


That's all I bought this year not much but atleast it's something, I'd love to know what you bought & your overall thought of Boxing day sales? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments