Fall Jewellery Staples

1:45 pm


Here I've curated a blog post dedicated to my favourite jewellery pieces for this fall, from rings to earrings and bracelets of course! Personally I'm a sucker for gold jewellery but occasionally I still reach for my silver pieces. My most worn jewellery pieces are rings and then bracelets because you can just stack and layer them up.


- Rings 

I adore rings whether it is one worn alone or several stacked together, there's just something so feminine & elegant about dainty gold rings. My favourites include my gold ring obviously, these rings from Zara and this thick band one from New Look. 


- Chain, Stone & Diamond bracelets 

These are my absolute favourite types of bracelets especially when it comes to layering them because you can get away with wearing 500 or so I like to think you can. I recently made the gold diamond one with different shades of beige threaded into each chain link. 


- Crystal bracelets 

Again these are dainty little bracelets I can stack with the chain ones or wear alone. You can check out my tutorial on these over here


- Earrings 

I've really been liking wearing either really minimal earrings or really extravagant ones there's usually no inbetween. The minimal ones were a kind gift from one of my closest friends and I believe they're from New Look. The glitzy ones are from little local markets or from abroad. 


I hope you guys liked this post on my jewellery favourites for this fall, what pieces can you not leave the house without? I'd love to know! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments