Miscellaneous Monthly Must-Haves | April

11:23 am


From going on holiday to Italy to being stuck at home stressfully revising for my second year law exams. Although this year I feel a little more content with exam season because making notes throughout the semester really saved my ass. Yet here I am finishing series and starting new ones on Netflix, will I ever learn? Regardless, here's a handful of favourites I have been loving towards the end of March and the start of April.



+ Gold shell necklaces

I have seen this trend creeping into this S/S with last years with gold shell choker trend. There is something so effortlessly beautiful about shell jewellery, especially with gold accents. There is a whole range of shell necklaces, bracelets and earrings on the highstreet. I love layering these with my gold coin necklaces from Germany. A trend that is definitely going to be loved this summer!


+ Crystal stacking bracelets

I picked these up from a little shop in Venice and they were super cheap but look really good paired with a few other bracelets and a watch. The neon yellow has to be my favourite. They look incredible with a tan and are not leaving my wrists anytime soon.


+ Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow kit 'sundipped' 

Liquid highlighters are my go-to for warmer weather but for when I want a little extra glow I have been reaching for this again. Usually I just swirl a little Laura Geller 'gilded honey' on my cheekbones but I have rediscovered my love for this glow kit!


+ The Ordinary 'aha' mask

My skin has been really bad recently because of bad eating habits, that time of the month and well exam stress. I love using this when I need my skin to restore itself and get rid of any dead skin as it is a chemical exfoliant/ peel mask. As instructed on the bottle this is a super quick mask, any longer than 10 minutes and it will start to tingle.

You Might Also Like

0 comments