Miscellaneous Monthly Must-Haves | August

4:40 pm


I have been buying a lot recently, more than I should but I blame going on holiday for my unecessary impulse purchases. There's a handful of things I have reached for constantly during the end of July and first half of August. Keep reading to see what I have been obsessed with recently.


+ Kiko hydra-gloss '21' 
I have wanted a coloured gloss for the longest time, but one that actually lasts. Kiko have a wide range of lip stuff and I have used and loved a lot of their products and was not surprised when this one made the cut too. It's super glossy and pigmented too but I still apply a base colour first and then use this over the top.


+ Lightwash straight-legged jeans 'H&M' 
I love my straight-legged, 'mom' and oversized fit jeans, probably more than skinny jeans. They are extremely comfy and the light-wash, borderline acid wash, jeans are a little different. Ideal for the summer but can be worn during the colder months too.


+ Crystal gold bracelet 'Naina Barcelona' 
This is one of the nicest bracelets I have ever bought from being abroad, the upside it was only 7 euros but the downside is it will probably discolour in time. I love layering it with my watch and other bracelets.


+ Blending brushes 'Qivange' 
I needed some new eye brushes for the wedding and so naturally I used Amazon prime and I was pleasantly surprised by the quality and the quantity considering the price. They are really fluffy and wash incredibly well.


+ Contrast stitch over-shirt 'H&M' 
I like this so much I bought it in Khaki too, both of these can be styled in so many ways. I've worn it as a shirt, a dress and a jacket too. They're great for layering and go perfectly with the rest of my wardrobe.

You Might Also Like

0 comments