What I got for my birthday | 2019

4:19 pm


Celebrating my birthday abroad this year was a little weird, not waking up to your family wishing you, no special birthday breakfast but despite that I was in Barcelona exploring a city I had never visited before, so that was a first. Nevertheless, I was spoilt just like any other year, here's a few bits I got during my birthday and a little after.


| Benefit 'Complexionista' 
This is the cutest face palette, I have wanted to try the 'hoola' powder bronzer for the longest time since trying the 'hoola' bronzing stick. There's two concealer shades and highlight shades too.


| ABH 'Soft glam' palette
I adore ABH and their palettes, ever since I was gifted the 'modern renaissance' palette for my 18th. Their shades are so pigmented, unbelievably pigmented, and quite frankly I cannot wait to start using this one.

| Huda Beauty lipstick 'El cinco de Mayo' 
Now I love a classic red lip every now and then and this is the epitome of a bold 'red' lip. I like that it is matte so it will not budge.


| Missguided faux croc mini bag
Honest to god, I have not stopped wearing this bag ever since I got it, it's the ideal size and it has gold hardware. It actually fits in more than you can imagine.


| Black leather bag & Woven hoops
I can't wait to wear these more and more in the summer time and as for the black bag, well black goes with practically anything and everything.


| MAC 'Taupe'
This is my go-to lipstick and I am so glad I have a new one. It's the perfect your lips-but-better' shade and pairs well with every look.


You Might Also Like

0 comments