Gold Galore | Earring Collection

8:05 pm


If there is one item of jewellery I am constantly wearing or I will always reach for (aside from my rings, of course) or if I want to make a little more of an effort then it is always 'earrings'. You can find them in all different shapes, sizes, patterns and colours. I definitely have a well curated earring collection if I may say so myself. I thought I would share with you guys a few of my absolute favourites, I can assure you there's a pair for each occasion and time of the day!



+ Crystal knot earrings 

These are so different, there's a cluster of crystals at the top followed by a thick black knot at the bottom. They are super lightweight and extremely comfortable to wear. 



+ Gold flower & crystal hoops 

These are so beautiful, there's a liner of flowers on the inside finished off with a row of crystals on the outside. 



+ Circle crystal drop earrings 

These are my go-to, if I am struggling to pick a pair I reach for these, they're so classic. They can be a little heavy if you are wearing them for a long period of time but they're so pretty it's worth it. 



+ Square crystal earrings 

I feel like these look so elegant and princess like, I think it's because of the shape of the crystals. If you want to dress up an outfit without trying too hard then these are for you, they're not as big & loud as the other pairs. 



+  Crystal cluster earrings 

These are just on another level of gorgeous-ness, they can be incredibly heavy but they look so good especially if you have other little piercings. 

Instagram | Twitter | BlogLovin' 

You Might Also Like

0 comments