Beauty Favourites 2015

10:46 am


I'v rounded up my beauty favourites for 2015 & wanted to share them with you guys so sit back and enjoy! I'll also be doing a fashion & accessory favourites but that will be in a separate post just because there's a LOT to get through! 




1) Matte Black Make-up Brushes
These brushes work wonders basically, I was super impressed by how they maintained their softness after several washes. I feel like certain brushes lose their original shape and softness after washing them but these held up fine and are still going strong & they don't shed! Pretty damn amazing right? 


2) Faux Beauty Blender 
These have been basically everywhere and there's obviously a reason for that & that's because they're bloody MAGICAL! I've been using this since May to apply my concealer and powder and it just gives such a flawless finish



3) Eyelash Curlers 
Now this odd-looking contraption changed my eyelash game for the better. Honestly you NEED to try curling your lashes before applying mascara. You WON'T REGRET it! To be quite frank I don't even wear mascara every single day, but I sure do curl my lashes! 




4) Benefit 'They're Real' Mascara
The hype for the 'They're Real' mascara and the 'Roller Lash' is truly unforgettable since their launch in the Beauty World. I LOVE this mascara, it separates all my lashes & transforms them in to thick long lashes. I mean what more could you possibly want from a Mascara? 



5) Clinique 'Chubby stick' in Vanilla Brownie & Iced Nougat 
Now I've always been a NUDE lip kinda gal, like I love nude, browns, blush coloured lipsticks, liners, lacquers and all sorts! But, this product truly started my obsession for the NUDE LIP trend. You can see how much I love it I mean it's practically gone which makes me sad! 





6) 007 Fragrance for Women
First of all just look at that gorgeous packaging I mean the black geometric bottle with the iconic 007 logo & the rose-gold band! This smells divine like you need to go smell it, NOW! I've received tons of compliments on this scents, it's definitely worth trying & buying. 





7) 'Almost Nude' by Collection & 'Gold' by Next
My two most worn nail colours for this year has hands-down been Almost Nude & Gold, this nude is perfect for my skin tone, I mentioned this is a blog post. I love the gold nail varnish to create cool nail art designs using nail tape or even as a all over base coat either way it's perfect! 




8) Head & Shoulders Thickening Treatment 
This has seriously been a life saver for my hair this year! To start with it smells wonderful and on top of that it adds a perfect amount of volume & texture to your hair without being drying or weird feeling. 



9) Gorgeous Glow by Collection
You guys are probably sick of hearing me go on & on about how much I love using this product as a highlighter but honestly this is perfection! There's 5 shades to choose from giving you the ideal glow for any occasion. 


10) Mai Couture Blush in 'Sunset Blvd' 
Now you guys know I'm not a huge fan of blusher, but this blush from Mai Couture converted me from absolutely hating the idea of it to LOVING it! This is such a pretty peachy- cool- toned blusher making it perfect for everyday wear! 


So that's wrap for 2015 Beauty Favourites, I hope you guys liked this & stay tuned for my fashion favourites coming very soon. Comment down below some of your beauty favourites for this past 2015! 

Follow me on Instagram: sanaahmad_ 

Follow me on Twitter: sanaahmad_ 


You Might Also Like

0 comments