Boxing Day Haul

2:27 pm


Alas Christmas has come & gone and the festivities have come to an end (well there's still New Years but you know what I mean!). At the end of Christmas comes Boxing day, a day filled with people rushing from store to store for sales! This years sales were successful in terms of finding the odd bits & bobs but it wasn't overwhelming to the point that I only purchased a few items.



Now if you're a blogger you would understand the NEED for a selection of refined backgrounds. The simple math is nice background + correct positioning of item/product = good photo. Back to what I bought, I found this white 'Faux Fur Rug' and I thought it'd be perfect for photos it's just so gorgeous and luxe-looking! 



Seeing as I've already shown you the next item is HEELS. Ta'da! I've been wanting another pair of pointed black heels for quite a while now and bingo I found a pair in New Look! I was super chuffed about these and they're in my size (these are a size 3 if you're wondering). The front is faux suede with croc-textured straps and heel along with a gold buckle fastening & closure.



Lush is always a place to visit on boxing day but the queue was long and the store was jam-packed full with people and so I literally grabbed a 'Butterbear' paid and left! Butterbear is a classic bath bomb at Christmas time and to be quite real who doesn't love a nice bath? 




Here's a close up of the 'Butterbear', unfortunately Butterbears are prone to crumbling nevertheless they're still great! This is a 'creamy vanilla scented bath-bomb with cocoa butter'.  




The last thing is a clothing item and it's a sweatshirt type top thing from 'Zara'. I love the fact that it has 3/4 length sleeves because I hate layering clothes so this is perfect! Now I own quite a few striped tops but not one in predominantly blue giving me an excuse to buy it! 




I hope you guys enjoyed this quick haul, thankfully I didn't go overboard with the shopping! Comment down below some of your favourite finds from the boxing day sales! Oh and if you guys want me to do a blog post on 'How I take my blog photos' then let me know in the comments. 


Follow me on Instagram: sanaahmad_


Follow me on Twitter: sanaahmad_


You Might Also Like

2 comments