Winter Skincare Essentials

8:54 am


I've gathered my 7 winter essentials, a handful of products I need in order to survive the harsh winter months and the unpredictable weather in England. 


My first essential is 'Nivea' crème now this is going to be a constant in my beauty regime, I've mentioned this in a bucket load of blog posts: Nivea essentials, Holiday haul, Holiday essentials & Everyday make up routine. I use it as a daily face moisturiser to get rid of any dry skin and to nourish it. 


My next essential is the 'La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo +'. This has cleaned up my skin, reduced spots & redness on a whole new scale. I recommend this product 100%, pop in to your local Boots and pick one up I guarantee you WON'T regret it! 


Now I was a huge advocate on the Vaseline lip therapy but on receiving the 'Burt's Bees Beeswax' lip balm I have converted. This gets rid of chapped lips and leaves your lips feeling tingly & refreshed.


Dry hands in winter is probably the worst feeling ever but so is hand cream that leaves you feeling all sticky! Luckily for us the 'Macadamia Nut oil' hand cream from Nivea targets dryness without being overly wet & icky.


Now on to replenishing the skin that surrounds us, if you couldn't work it out from my clever sentencing I'm going to introduce you to the product that made my skin feel 'oh so soft!'. This is the Burt's Bees 'Honey & Milk' body lotion, after trying this I just want to buy all their skincare products!


Is perfume & fragrance counted as skincare? I like to think so! I mean you DO spray it on your pulses. This is the 'Sensual spray' from Next it smells oh so divine. I mentioned this in my April favourites back when I had 3/4 of the bottle and now I'm left with just 1/4 which makes me so sad!


My last essential is the Nivea anti-perspirant for black & white. This smells incredible and the smell lingers on for quite a while which is always nice. I actually bought the full size in Dubai in  Duty Free when I had a few Dirhams to spare and had no clue on what else to spend them on!


I hope you guys enjoyed this skincare - related blog post. It's absolutely necessary to take good care of your skin during the colder months!


You Might Also Like

0 comments