Long coat's & Tweed Scarf's

9:28 am


Now I've been on a hunt for a coat for the longest time by that I mean nearly for almost a year! I finally found one from H&M it's a fleece lined long coat which ties at the waist and it has gold popping buttons down the middle. 


We all have those days where we really can't be bothered to make an effort with putting together a polished outfit. My solution to that would be a cosy jumper & jeans! I wore a cream coloured knitted jumper underneath with a pair of black skinney's.


Since I received this stone coloured scarf in the post I've been obsessed like I just want to wear it everyday of the week. It's so soft and easy to wear making it perfect for those early college mornings! To make this outfit more autumnal I wore a tweed scarf which has a mixture of brown, cream and orange threads running through it.


Surprisingly my burgundy backpack hasn't made an appearance in this blog post but my pom pom did! I think I have an attachment to this thing like I literally cannot let it out my sight (weird I think not!) This time I opted for this grey hand bag with gold zips down the sides which act as pockets for random things that tend to collect in my bag. 


Yes I wore trainers with this outfit, I'm sorry but my feet seriously hurt from all the walking from the day before so trainers are always an option. These are just the Adidas canvas trainers in black. 


Purchase the coat from H&M 


http://www.hm.com/gb/product/30011?article=30011-B&piaDept=Subdepartment_ladies&piaType=Large_picture#article=30011-B

Follow me on Instagram: sanaahmad_

You Might Also Like

0 comments