ROSES & ROUGE

4:37 pm

  


Who said you can't wear spring clothes in the winter? (not me that's for sure!) I'm going to show you guys how to transition your spring clothing items in to more wearable pieces for the winter time. 



I bought this cream shirt with pink flowers on whilst I was on holiday in Dubai, it makes me reminisce about all the fun we had over there. Aside from that I paired it with blue boyfriend jeans I just can't get over how comfy they are!


I finished off the look with a pair of black Oxford shoes and a muted rose scarf which went perfectly with the shirt and of course my burgundy backpack which will probably make an appearance in every outfit post (sorry).

I hope you guys liked this quick outfit post I would like to do these as often as I can but with the weather playing up it's quite difficult to take a decent picture.

You Might Also Like

0 comments