The not so ordinary | The Ordinary

4:31 pm


| AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution 30ml
This is a great exfoliant, what I love most about this product is the colour of it, a deep red, while it does not look the pleasing on your face it works wonders for your skin in just 10 minutes. 


Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% 30ml
This is a great daily blemish control serum and leaves my skin feeling fine. I use it in the morning and will often switch between this and the 'salicyclic acid'


100% Organic Cold-Pressed Moroccan Argan Oil 30ml
I love oils & serums! I like layering my skincare, oil or serum and then moisturiser and this pairs perfectly with their moisturiser or even with Nivea. You can also use it in your hair which is an added bonus. 


Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA
If you have been reading my blog or know me personally then you know when it comes to moisturiser I use Nivea, I've always used Nivea. I was a little hesitant to try this but it hydrates my skin and has not broken it out so it's all good! 


Salicylic Acid 2% Solution 30ml 
I like switching between this and my 'la roche posay effaclar duo+' for when my skins having a bit of a breakout. I just apply a few drops onto my fingertips and then apply it on my problem areas only. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments