Monochrome Layers & Lace

9:30 am


The outfit posts are finally back! After weeks and weeks of crappy bog-standard England weather the days have been more brighter thankfully . . . This is pretty much an everyday outfit for college, I practically live in a jumper & a pair of jeans & trainers and honestly I couldn't ask for anything more comfy.


Can we just take a moment to appreciate how uncooperative the wind was with my scarf, like THANKS A LOT! I just paired a grey cropped cable knit jumper with a lace shirt for that 'layered look'. You guys know how obsessed I am with this shirt the lace just adds that little something


Why do my knees look like wrinkly black bags? That I will never know oh well! I wore a pair of black jeans, I think I've fallen in love with my black jeans all over again apart from the wrinkly situation. 


I'm always telling my friends about how I'm always wearing green, khaki or some shade similar. I think it's starting to become my favourite colour, I wore my khaki coloured scarf to add a subtle colour to this monochrome outfit!


My shoes look slightly awkward in this photo but I'm wearing my standard Adidas trainers in all black. In terms of jewellery I'm wearing a gold bangle from Forever 21 and my gold ring which you can just about see! 


I hope you guys liked this outfit post after so long, I promise to try and post at least one of these every month just keep your fingers crossed for better weather! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments