Accessory Staples

1:50 pm


As promised here's my 'Accessory Staples' this includes a handful of items I tend to reach for when it comes to accessorising. Warning: there's a LOT of gold jewellery but I'm not complaining, who doesn't love gold? Pardon the poor quality of my photos the weathers been really bad lately and so the outcome of using natural lighting wasn't great, Oh well I tried!


1) Black Duffel Across-body Bag
First of all this bag is so cute and small making it perfect for days where all you have to carry is your phone, wallet and a lipstick of course! Also because it's black & gold it pretty much goes with EVERY outfit (well almost every). 


2) H&M Faux Leather Wallet
 This H&M white faux leather wallet has been mentioned in a few blog posts before (here & here) and that's because I love it's simplicity & size. It's compact and can still carry notes, receipts & change. 

3) Faux Fur Pom Pom 
Is anyone else still obsessed with these adorable pom-poms because I sure am! They're perfect for adding a little touch to your bag or even your keyring. 



4) Forever 21 Gold Cuffs 
I bought these in Dubai when I was on holiday I was stuck between choosing the gold pair or a silver pair, thankfully I went for the gold. I love wearing them on their own but sometimes I like to SPICE things up by stacking them with other cute little bracelets. 


5) Gold necklaces & Marble
Gold, gold & MORE gold! Can you tell I'm just a tad obsessed! I like necklaces that make a little statement without being too over the top. Like the marble necklace & the diamond necklace with spikes. Nevertheless I still love dainty necklaces like the diamond encrusted heart necklace. 


6) Crystal & Pearl Beaded Bracelets 
I love stacking bracelets, my ultimate combo is a pearl bracelet + a forever 21 gold bangle + a crystal bracelet. I've always loved pearl bracelets there's just something so elegant yet feminine about them! Check out my DIY where you can make your very own crystal bracelet.


7) Forever 21 Geometric Diamond Encrusted Studs 
Studs or earrings what you fancy calling them! I used to own 60+ pairs but over the years I've condensed them down to the ones I really wear. These have been a favourite of mines ever since receiving them on my birthday (birthday haul here).  Basically I love jewellery that is gold & has diamonds & has a unique shape! 


8) Gold Diamanté Rings 
 I've really been getting in to wearing rings more & more this year after purchasing my first ever gold ring! I like stacking rings & I like wearing rings on their own it's always nice to change it up a bit. 

I hope you guys liked this blog post dedicated to my most worn accessories for the past 2015 and present 2016! Comment down below your favourite accessories! 



You Might Also Like

0 comments