Miscellaneous Monthly Must-Haves - March

10:20 am


Cue the monthly favourites! This month I haven't particularly been obsessed with fashion so this month it's mainly just been make-up & accessories. The weathers has finally started to get warmer & sunnier which means all the chunky knitwear can be put away unless you're like me and you live in England! Tough luck I know but anyway here are my 5 favourites for this month. 


+ Collection 'Colour Lash' Clear Eye Brow Gel 
I don't know what it is but I'm loving the messy brow look, you know the one where they don't look tamed and the hairs stick sort of upwards whilst still looking thick & full! Yeah? That look, this brow gel just sets your brows in place for the day without hardening up your eyebrows making them look naturally messy. . ? 


+ Flat Top Concealer Brush 
This brush works perfectly with this Recover & Correct Concealer for that flawless & airbrushed finish. I find it quite hard to work with liquid concealers like this one and a beauty blender so I use a brush instead for more control & it's easily blend-able. 


+ Vintage Floral Suede Bracelet Choker 
This choker literally screams me! No, but seriously how pretty is this blush-coloured choker? Apart from the black tattoo wrist chokers everybody has, I haven't seen many chokers in bracelet forms so I created one myself! If you guys want a DIY on this let me know in the comments down below. 


+ W7 Bronze & Glow Cheek Duo 
I recently mentioned this in my Tips on Dewy Looking Skin and that's because it provides the perfect highlighted skin and contoured skin! Another plus is that it's from the drug-store and so it's not crazily overpriced & the packaging is pretty! Could you ask for more? No!


+ Room Decor Inspiration 
I don't know about you guys but I'm pretty bored of my room aesthetic and I want to change it up and what better way to seek new styles than décor magazines? Here are a few clippings, how comfortable does that bed look? And the simplicity of that vanity is gorgeous! 


Enjoyed this month's favourites? Go take a look at my other blog posts and leave some love by commenting! 




You Might Also Like

0 comments