What's in my College Make up Bag?

11:17 am


I thought I'd do a what's in my college make-up bag to show you the bare necessities lurking around in my bag for college. I was never one to carry concealer, face powder and brushes, for me a mirror, a lip colour and body spray will suffice. I'd love to know what you carry in your make-up bag on a day-to-day basis, leave a comment down below. 


So to start off with I alternate between this black faux fur make-up bag and my No7 make-up bag, but currently I'm sticking to this fluff-ball! I feel like make-up bags are an essential, I used to be one of those people who just shoved their loose products in my bag, but I reassure you make-up bags are worth the investment & they look cute! 


To start off with the first thing in here is this Charlie body spray in the scent 'shimmer', this smells so good! and it's tiny making it perfect for on-the-go. I'm not one to carry heavy perfumes I like to carry the bare minimum and not hoard things (unless they're lip liners or lip sticks . . .) 


The next thing is hand cream, this is a must-have for me! I can't stand the thought of dry hands and it also makes your hands smell nice & feel nourished. Could you ask for more? Not really :) 


Along with dry hands being one of my pet peeves so is having dry skin on your face, so recently I've started carrying around this cute little Lancome skin 'hydra-zen' moisturiser. It's perfect for travelling, it smells like roses and it hydrates your skin, hence the name! 


Mirrors are another make-up bag must-have! There's always going to be a time where you don't have access to a big glitz & glam mirror (you know the ones you see in movie with the light bulbs around the frame!) So having a little one is necessary for touch-ups. 


Now this is probably my favourite part about the make-up bits I carry on-the-go, and that's lip products. I seem to hoard these in my make-up bag after a couple of days. They just seem to find their way in to my bag and decide to never leave but I'm not complaining. My go-to combo for nude lips is the MUA lip liner in 'Caramel Nougat' and this Rimmel London lipstick in 'Notting-Hill-Nude'.


The last few things in my make-up bag are things like perfume samples like this Viktor & Rolf perfume in 'Flower-bomb' and safety pins because you never know when you'll need them! 


I hope you guys enjoyed this little blog post on the bits that live in the bottom of my bag, comment down below your make-up bag must-haves!


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I wanted to be able to thanks a lot due to this fantastic examine!! my spouse and i definitely shipping pleasure with each bit of the idea my partner and i have a person book-marked in order to view fresh details people submit. PERFECTPANAMAHAT

    ReplyDelete