Oversized Striped Shirts & Noir

10:30 am


A las another outfit of the day post, to be honest with you guys I've struggled quite a bit in getting decent photos this month hence the late post. Aside from that here's how I style 'oversized shirts' and for me this is a typical college outfit making it perfect for everyday wear! It's a minimal yet effortless look that is ideal for everyday wear. 


This is a predominantly black outfit with pops of pink & white. I paired this white striped 'over-sized shirt' from Love Elegance with a black coat, jeans and boots. The shirt is extremely comfortable to wear and is thick making sure nothing from underneath peeks through! 


Normally if I was wearing a monochrome outfit I would keep it quite simple by pairing it with my ever so worn khaki scarf but I decided to change things up (yes I'm making it sound like I made an effort because I SO did!) by opting for a blush coloured scarf. The scarf is not TOO in your face making it ideal for an everyday outfit. 


So here's my chosen outfit of the day post for this month, I hope you enjoyed it and I promise you there will be better ones for the upcoming months. Let's just pray for better weather! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments