SS18 Trends to try | Gamiss

12:34 pm


This upcoming SS18 is going to be all about the colour, the bright, the bold and the brilliant! Whether it be a pop of colour with a statement bag or a monochrome outfit featuring 1 colour, I can't wait to show you some of my picks from Gamiss for this Summer. 



I adore the size of this bag, it may be small but is still rather practical. The colour is what sold it to me, it's a bright red with orange undertones. I'd pair this with a classic pair of blue 'mom' jeans &  a white jumper or shirt. 



Stripes are a classic when it comes to Spring, the thick stripes really contrast against the white. This is not your average chunky knit sweater, it's a lot thinner making it perfect for warmer days. 



How cool are these? Aside from shading you from the sun, they're great to cover up those no-makeup days and for running errands. I love how big these are and I love anything leopard print when its done right! 



Jumpers are a staple when it comes to dressing in the UK, even when it seems to get a little warmer, I mean it's still snowing and we're almost in March. The sleeves add that little something to your standard cream jumper. 



Black boots are my go-to when I'm not wearing trainers, I love the little gold rivets around the rim of the shoe, they make them that little bit more special. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments