Summer Makeup Essentials

2:01 pm


Minimal makeup is what I live for during the hotter weather, it's nice not having to layer concealer and instead being barefaced & au naturel. While I stray away from base products I still love rocking a coral lip & bold brows! Here's my summer everyday makeup routine for those days where I want to let my skin breathe (just that little bit).


As much as I can say 'no' to concealer during the summer I still reach for my highlighter & blush. You guys have heard me rave about this Mai Couture trio like 100,000,000 times. This acts like a oil blotting sheet & makeup all-in-one so its perfect and it's easy to carry around! 


Glosses look nicer in the summer with glowing skin & a pinky coral lip so these products from Stila and Maybelline are my go-to's for the summer. They're both lightweight on the lips and the gloss isn't sticky making it ideal for warmer weather. 

Now personally I'm never one to wear mascara on a daily basis I think it's purely because of the length of my natural lashes & outright laziness of having to take it all off! So just an eyelash curler does the trick and with brows I simply just brush through them with some clear brow gel for a messy bold brow look. 


And that's that my summer makeup routine for those days where I don't want to be sweating off my concealer. What's your go-to summer makeup look? I'll be doing my Back to School Series just like last year but that'll probably be towards the end of August so stay tuned!



You Might Also Like

0 comments