What's In My College Bag? | Back to School Series

11:49 am


I wanted to do one of these last year for college but I never actually got round to doing it so here it is. Have it a little nosey around my bag where you'll find all sorts of stationery, the odd safety pin & makeup obviously! 


The biggest thing in my bag is this blazing red folder from NU era, a stationery brand pretty much sold everywhere. I personally love these kind of binders where they are wider than most folders and have an elastic band to secure any loose sheets. I usually have dividers, clear plastic wallets and paper in my folder.


The next necessity for college is obviously pens & pencils themselves, so in my pencil case there is an array of pens, pencils, highlighters, coloured pens basically the whole package needed for college. Since year 11 I've stuck to buying a clear pencil case simply because I like seeing what's inside without having to make too much of an effort. 


This is the 100th time I am mentioning this but I hate carrying big bulky wallets, I'm more of a small compact zip purse kinda-gal. I already showed you guys this beautiful pink pouch from LYDC which I use to carry any loose change. I then use this faux white leather H&M purse for my cards & odd receipts. 


I'm not one to carry my entire makeup collection in my bag so I'll always have the occasional handful of lip products, hand cream & a mirror. This NO7 makeup bag is perfect in terms of size and durability. Hand cream is an essential especially once you've just eaten and it makes your hands soft. 


Now for the miscellaneous crap nesting at the bottom of my bag which consists of a notebook, some chewing gum and often a water bottle. I think that's pretty much everything in my bag I mean I'll also carry food but I haven't started college yet thankfully. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments