What I got for my birthday 2016

11:26 am


Is it just me or does anyone else just get tired of waiting for their birthday because it's all the way in August? Partially I think it's because we're halfway through the summer holidays and college is just creeping around the corner. Nevertheless here's a little birthday haul I did one last year and you guys seemed to like it so here is another one. 


+ Gold Midi Rings from Zara

These rings have been on my wishlist ever since they Zara launched their A/W 16 campaign and I was more than overjoyed on receiving them from the bestest sister ever. I love how dainty & delicate the bands of each ring are each embedded with a stone or metal pendant. Personally my favourites are the pineapple and rectangular stone rings, but in all honesty I love them all! 


+ Copper Memory Notebook 

This was a really thoughtful and sweet gift from my sister, it's a copper bound notebook filled with cute memories of me and my siblings along with messages written in gold. I love how thick the notebook is because there's plenty of space to add new memories.


+ Burgundy Croc Patterned Bag from Zara

How gorgeous is this miniature burgundy bag from Zara? You might think how on earth will you manage to fit anything in there but let me tell you I can fit a phone, my wallet and there's room for 1 or 5 lipsticks. I can't wait to wear it more during the fall season. 



+ The Experimenter Bath bomb from Lush 


How fine-looking is this bath bomb? It's like a rainbow threw up with added sparkles & popping candy. I've always seen this colourful bathbomb on Instagram and YouTube but had never had the chance to try it before. This smells so divine, it has hints of vanilla and is jam-packed with essential oils.



+ Checkered Shirt from Zara 

You can never own too many white shirts and that's coming from a girl whose closet consists of predominantly white shirts but I promise you they're all different. This is a plaid shirt from Zara in this incredibly soft cotton fabric making it great for spring and summer. 


+ Vitamin E Skincare range from the BodyShop 

Taking good care of my skin is something I'm getting more in to so it's wonderful receiving gifts like this one from the BodyShop to help me do just that. My cousins kindly bought this for me and I cannot wait to start using this, the overnight serum is super fancy with the glass dropper, I love it! 


I hope you guys enjoyed a little nosey-ing in to the gifts I received this year, I am more than grateful for all of this and couldn't have asked for kinder people in my life. FYI these aren't all the gifts so I'm sorry if I couldn't include yours. 

Instagram | Twitter | BlogLovin' 

Disclaimer: I am not trying to brag in any way. I just really wanted to share the awesome gifts I got from my lovely friends and family. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments