Stripes, Colour Blocking & Accessories | Gamiss Review

11:19 am


Now I do not shy away from posting reviews on my blog, I love being able to share things with you guys whether it is fashion or beauty. I've got a little haul as well as a review on Gamiss, an online website that sell some really cute stuff that I'm sure you will like. 



This is definitely a dupe for the Chloe 'pixie' bag but for a fraction of the price and in a wide range of colours too. I don't know why I went for the blue colour since it is out of my comfort zone but I have loved styling it with monochrome outfits. It may look small but it sure can hold a lot, I'm talking phone, mirror, lipstick, wallet etc. 



I adore the colour of this jumper it is the perfect shade of brown and the white chevron stripes really add a little something. Also this is one of the softest jumpers I own, it feels so nice to wear and you can wear it with basically everything jeans, trousers or even a skirt.


How fun are these? Unlike your classic gold this is more on the bronze side but I really like that. The fan shape make the earrings look more expensive than they are and the droplet shaped diamonds are so beautiful. They are lightweight and incredibly comfortable to wear. 



I thought the shape of this bag was minimal and it's nothing like I own, not that I need another bag. Again the hardware on this bag is more on the bronze side which makes it a little different. The design of this bag is super sleek and paired back and I love the pop of burgundy and tan on the sides and the handle.  



Clearly I am not over the fishnet trend and I don't think I will be for quite a while. Fishnets are great for layering and adding a little texture to your outfit without killing the whole vibe. These are a thicker fishnet and so they won't rip unlike the thinner ones and they wash really well too. 

Also check out their 'Valentines sale dresses' they have some really cute ones for every style and colour! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments