Stuck in a blogging rut? | What to do & What not to do

9:57 am


TIP #1 

Go old school, go right back to the very beginning of your blog, look at the posts you first posted. Why not recreate an old blog post or create an updated version of it? That's what I did with my 'Updated makeup routine', trust me everyone loves a little throwback and it can help show how far you've come.

TIP #2 

Keep it classic, think of what makes your blog YOUR BLOG for me it's definitely my take on 'monthly favourites' which on here is my 'Miscellaneous Monthly Must-haves'. Create posts that your readers can just come back to once a month or once every few weeks. 

TIP #3 

Don't be too hard on yourself, blogging (much to everyone's surprise) is not as easy as it looks, most of us are juggling college, university, a job and just life in general together and sometimes it can all get a little overwhelming so take a break. Come back fuelled with motivation and ideas because I can assure you that's what creates the best content.

TIP #4 

Stop comparing yourself & your blog, I know that's a LOT easier said than done but honestly just take a look at how far you've come even if you've only been doing this whole 'blogging thing' for a month, sometimes even a day is enough to bring change. 

TIP #5 

Remember it's YOUR BLOG, don't let someone else's blog, Instagram or even the latest trends phase you because at the end of the day you have the power to create whatever content you want providing it does not offend anyone, so just be YOU!


You Might Also Like

0 comments