Stripes, Crystals & Fur | Gamiss Wishlist

9:01 am


I have never been more obsessed with fall fashion than this A/W17, the trends have skyrocketed from the bright pops of red to faux fur everything. If you guys want to get your hands on the latest fall fashion without breaking the bank then I have a wishlist from Gamiss to help you guys out! 



Lately my obsession with fur (faux fur admittedly) has gotten a little out of control but how adorable is this jacket, it reminds me of a fuzzy bear. I  adore the colour of this jacket, a warm camel tone



This is clearly a dupe for the Chloe bag and I want to get my hands on this bag asap, it is beautiful, and luckily for you guys Gamis has it in so many colours, I kind of want them all. 



I love a classic shirt, they're perfect for layering, wearing them by themselves and looking a little more put together. I like how the red is bold but also subtle at the same time. 



You guys already know about my obsession with trousers and how comfy they are, stripy trousers are a great staple in your wardrobe, I can assure you everyone needs them.



I thought these were so different but still elegant, I think they would look so pretty with your hair back in a low bun or ponytail. 



These boots are so killer, I love the fact that it's still a black boot but just with a pop of colour & pattern. 


+ Drop shoulder pink lace up top 

How pretty is this top? I mean it's pink, satin and gorgeous looking! I'd pair this with a crisp white shirt underneath and a pair of black skinny jeans and a cute crossbody bag. 


+ Blue stripe trousers 

I have a thing for trousers with a coloured stripe down the side of the leg, I think they look so flattering on everyone and they look fashion forward. The colour of these trousers are so different but they're super easy to style. 


+ Balloon sleeve blouse 

This is such a staple piece to have in your wardrobe, it's a classic cut grey top but the balloon sleeves just elevate the simplicity of the top making it look a little more dressy and put together.


+ Faux fur sliders 

Personally, I'm not the biggest fan of sliders but these are so adorable and they look rather warm too. I love the colour of these. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments