Oversized coats, Red stripes & Gold | Rosegal Review

9:05 am


With it finally getting cold, cold enough to wear your coats, it's time for a wardrobe refresh! I have a few key pieces from Rosegal which I can't wait to show you guys, they have some really cute Halloween clothes too. So here goes. . . .



This has to be my favourite coat right now, it has slowly but surely replaced my Leopard print oversized coat. It's warm, big and white. It looks great with an all black outfit and a killer pair of boots. 



How gorgeous as these? I thought they would look amazing with a chunky knit jumper in the fall, they're perfect for dressing up an outfit. I adore the crystals and the way they are laid out with the thick black knotted rope. 



Trousers have been my go-to lately and I have been seeing these trousers with a coloured stripe down the leg for the longest time plastered all over Instagram & various fashion blogs. I had to snap these up straight away, they fit perfectly and are actually high-waisted. 



This is so simple but looks so good with a watch or arm candy in general and I love me some gold! Minimalism is everywhere, this is a little take-on that trend. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments