"At the darkest moment comes the light" Campbell

10:26 pm

I feel like October only started last week yet here we are nearly at the end of the month and I have nothing to show for blog-wise. University started again, I mean we are only 3 weeks in and I feel like I'm 3 months behind already, is that possible? Nothing spectacular happened this month but I did go watch Venom and that was good. I've also started and finished My Wife and Kids which is hilarious and I 100% recommend, I don't know if this is just me or does anyone just not have enough time to watch all the shows they used to watch/ catch up on hours on end? I've also been trying to minimise and refine my wardrobe for this Autumn / Winter. This post is just all over the place, a little like me throughout this month but hey that's life! I also just wanted to share these artsy photos I took on my S9 of my candle dripping because why not? I hope November is more organised and bountiful. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments