Beauty Obsessions

11:55 am


What better way to start off February than with a few of my makeup related obsessions? I picked out the products I've been non-stop reaching for ever since I got them. They're all drugstore products making them inexpensive but of an amazing quality. It also hurts you a little less when you run out and you have to repurchase it. It always kills me when I fall in love with a product so much that it becomes part of my daily makeup routine and has to be purchased repeatedly. 


- NO7 Limited Edition palette in Nude 

This has become my absolute go-to for highlighter and now you're probably thinking but it's an eyeshadow palette? Why limit yourself to only using actual highlighters for your highlight? Personally I love a product I can use in more than two ways because then I'm getting more use out of it than I usually would. The first shade on the left is what I've been using for my highlight because it's iridescent and changes colour in the light. 


+ Garnier BB cream in Light 

I like using this as a base for my makeup as mentioned in my B Beauty Blender review. It's also great for those days where you wanna wear makeup but want to keep it to the bare minimum. It has very sheer coverage which is expected of a BB cream nonetheless it adds a tint as opposed to others doing nothing. 


+ P.S Velvet Matte crayon in Ballerina 

When I first tried this I didn't quite like it but after wearing it and trying it out with lip liners underneath it or lip glosses on top I quickly changed my mind. It's a very soft pink making it subtle but it can be built up by pairing it with a darker liner underneath or you can maintain it's subtlety by wearing a nude gloss over it. 


+ Rose Water facial spray 

You guys are probably sick to the stomach of me going on and on and on about this stupid rose water. But honestly I just can't get enough of it, I love spraying a little before I do my base makeup and again after I finish my makeup. It's great for those days where I don't even wear makeup but I still want to refresh my face. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments