Current Accessory Staples

9:30 am


I thought I would do a quick little blog post on a handful of accessories I've been loving for this past month. English coursework never seems to end, who would've thought that a mere 10% would consume all your energy and time? Definitely not me but here I am writing this post that ideally I wanted published a week ago. Oh well 


+ Zara faux leather bag 

This bag does not get enough love when it comes to posting about it on my blog or on social media. Now it is an incredibly small bag but that's what I like about it the most, it stops me from carrying shit I honestly don't need but with that being said it holds an unbelievable amount. It has two main compartments that close with a popper button and then a concealed zip pocket at the back. 


+ John Richard Emerald hoops 

This was one of my presents from my sister for last years Eid and I could not have wanted something more perfect. She knows I love this deep shade of green and on top of that earrings in general, I always have a pair of studs in my ears no matter what. This pairs just that little more special and nicer looking if you know what I mean. 


+ Primark Houndstooth scarf 

I don't know what it is about this scarf but everytime I put it on it just works with my outfit, I mean I could be having a lazy day but with this just draped around your neck it just adds a little something something. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments