5 Minute Makeup Routine

9:25 am


As much as I love going super-glam with my makeup on most days time is my worst enemy especially on college mornings and that's where this 5 minute makeup routine comes into place. Depending on how well my skin is doing I'll switch it up with the base products, I love keeping my skin feeling fresh and light. 


After I've moisturised obviously, I cannot stress the importance of moisturiser before doing your makeup it makes the biggest difference, I'll squeeze out a pea size amount of this Garnier BB cream in 'light' and blend it out with either a concealer brush or my B. beauty blender. You can set this powder if you want but I like dewy-ness of it by itself. 


Now to bring a little colour back onto my face I'll just grab a huge fluffy brush and just go in with this blusher from the Sleek Contour Kit in 'Light'. To finish off the face I'll just pop a little highlight on my cheekbones, tip of my nose and cupids bow. 


You guys already know my love for Clear Brow gel, I just take some of this and brush my brows through until I get them combed in an upwards direction. The only thing I do to my eyes is curl my lashes, no mascara and no eyeliner simply because it's such a chore removing it all. 


This has been my go-to lip colour recently it's the Nyx Soft Matte Lip cream in 'Copenhagen' which is this glorious dark red colour. Usually I'm more of a nude lip girl but this colour's growing on me and I love the almost no-makeup look with a bright & bold lip. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments