Miscellaneous Monthly Must-haves | March

11:21 am


How are we already 3 months into this year? With English coursework finally over and exams creeping around the corner personally I can't wait for them! I feel as if I have not posted a favourites in a while but in all honesty I just haven't been overly keen about any particular fashion or beauty items. That's why this post is incredibly short but hey-ho maybe next month's post will be packed full of my obsessions. 


+ New Look | Striped Turtle neck 
This ribbed top has quickly become one of my favourites, at first I found it quite awkward to wear especially while wearing a scarf because the turtle-neck gets covered. I like wearing it on its own or with a slip/ denim dress on top, you can wear with so many things it's a classic staple


+ W7 | Toasted Eyeshadow Palette 

I've been reaching more and more for this palette with it slowly becoming part of my everyday makeup. The second copper shade is my absolute favourite, it's copper, it's glitter and it's incredibly pigmented. It can be worn so many ways but I love putting a little in my inner corner for a 'pop' of colour or even all over the lid

+ Eyeliner brush 

Up until quite recently for gel eyeliner I used to use my Avon brush but it has quickly been replaced by this sleek black one which is unbelievably more precise and easier to control when putting on liner. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments