Back to Basics | OOTD

9:30 am


This is a typical college outfit for those days where it's cold and all you want to do is cosy up in a warm chunky knit cardigan. Now I know I have not done a outfit post in what seems like over 2 months but the weather has been all kinds of dreary. With it being too cold to even step outside in attempt to get some decent outfit photos where my scarf isn't windswept off my face or where my cardigan is blowing behind me in the wind. Despite the weather having more mood swings than your average girl on her period here's a long awaited outfit post. My checked shirt is from Zara I've hauled it before over here and I paired it with my boyfriend jeans. To finish off this 'oh so basic-look' I threw on this comfy cardigan, a pair of Nike Roshe Runs and a black scarf. 

Instagram | Twitter | BlogLovin' 

You Might Also Like

0 comments