Items on my current wishlist

2:40 pm

 Here are a few things I have been recently eyeing for quite sometime online: 

1. Summer Fridays dream lip oil - 'Blush dreams

Lip oils are all the rage and have been for quite sometime, I love the look of this one and have seen it floating around on Instagram. It looks perfect for when you want a little something on your lips and being able to apply it without needing a mirror is always a bonus for me. 

2. BYFJ - Naila abaya 

I absolutely love the Winter 23 collection from BYFJ which includes their thicker winter abayas that can be worn as an abaya or a coat on top of your abaya or clothes. This one in particular is super timeless with a built-in wrap-around scarf. 

3. Daisy - triple bead chain bracelet 

Now as someone who is slowly starting to build her silver jewellery collection after being a gold girlie for as long as I can remember to match with my wedding bands, I love the look of this elegant triple bead bracelet from Daisy. They have it in gold too, which is beautiful. 

4. H&M - textured slingbacks 

These look so pretty for the upcoming spring months and because of the small kitten heel they look incredibly comfortable to wear. I like how they are quite simple in texture and colour because it just means you can wear them with so much more, dressy or casual. 

5. Mango - double strap bag 

I like the minimalist structure of this bag and it most definitely gives The Row Margaux bag vibes with the clean leather look and long strap handles. This is a lot smaller than that bag, nonetheless, it looks great for pairing with daytime or evening outfits. 



Instagram 


You Might Also Like

0 comments