MISCELLANEOUS MONTHLY MUST-HAVES | OCTOBER

1:02 pm


October has been a whirlwind of a month, well so far. I feel slumped with application deadlines, the weather and just University in general despite only being two weeks in! Nevertheless, I am motivated to persevere on and get through the rest of twenty nineteen. I finally finished watching the last season of Suits and I have to say the ending was rather good, but I am not sure how I feel about the spin-off series 'Pearson', was it really necessary? Probably not. Now on to what this post is really about, this month’s favourites! 


1| MANGO BAG 
I bought this almost a year ago but have not been able to wear it because of the fact that it was a clutch. So, I decided to Amazon Prime some gold chain, I created and attached straps on each side, and I have not stopped wearing it ever since. It is big enough to carry my phone, card holder, keys and a lipstick. I love wearing burgundy, browns and pretty much any dark shade that is not black to switch it up a little. 


2| THE ORDINARY HEMI-SQUALANE
I am the biggest 'the Ordinary' junkie hands down. I used to always stock up or purchases new items I had never used before every time I was in London but now you can literally order it in a matter of seconds from Cult Beauty, Boots and Beauty Bay the list goes on. This is another one of their oils than can be used on your face or hair, it is extremely thin in consistency almost water-like. I tend to use this more on my face than my hair because it is a thin oil. 


3| SWAROVSKI RING 
I bought this an early birthday present to myself, all the way back in April (some may say a little too early) but I love anything and everything emerald, deep or forest green. It looks so pretty with my other rings, stacked or alone. 


4| AL-HARAMAIN ATTR 
If only you could smell this through the screen, oh my lord it is beautiful! It is musky, dark but sweet too. I am on my second bottle of this already and it is like no other scent I have owned before. It has super long-lasting power and can be layered with other fragrances. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments