Miscellaneous Monthly Must-Haves | August

10:51 am


I have not posted in a handful of days but to be frankly honest I've not felt the most motivated to type up a post, take 100+ photos to then sit and edit them. I've spent most of my summer working & binge watching horror movies while redoing my room. Also this heat has me wishing for Autumn & Winter even more and I can't wait to wear all my cosy knitwear! Here's a few bits I've been crushing over recently. 


+ Tortoise shell cat eye sunglasses 

This is probably the trendiest item in this post, this particular style has been everywhere and in every single colour way too. Sunglasses tend to typically cover my entire face and luckily these don't, I also love the tortoise shell pattern. 


+ Suede belt 

I have wanted an O-ring belt for the longest time but each one was far too big and I was far too lazy to get extra holes punched in. This one can be adjusted to your waist making it perfect because you can wear it with jeans, a top or to cinch in a dress. 


+ Kiko green me blush in 'coral view' 

This has been on my cheeks ever since I bought it, it allows me to skip the highlighter part of my makeup. It is a mix between a coral-y pink and a gold and is gives you a little summer glow. I like the compact packaging of the blush, I can't stand unnecessarily large & bulky products. 


+ Morphe M496 fan brush 

I used to apply my highlighter with a fan brush bigger than my face, a slight exaggeration I must admit but it sure felt like it. This ones perfect for precision especially when it comes to applying highlighter on your brow bone or nose. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments