What I got for my Birthday | 2018

12:11 pm


My birthday felt like it was yesterday but also as if it was months ago, any August babies feel me? Having a birthday during the summer is great but the yearly wait for my birthday seems like it's getting longer and longer. Here's a few of my favourite gifts from my closest friends & family, I was incredibly spoilt this year and I am eternally grateful for everything and everyone. *Cue the makeup*


+ Huda Beauty Rose-gold Palette
I have the sweetest friends ever, I could not believe the fact that they got me this. This palette is gorgeous, while I'm not the biggest fan of 'Huda Beauty' herself I give props to her makeup range. The glitter shades are my favourite, I love using pink, copper and gold for inner corner highlight.


+ Zara Nude Bouquet 100ml
Not only does this smell great but it holds more meaning than your average perfume. When visiting my friends in Birmingham we popped into Zara and browsed through their fragrances, I told them how I really want to try one of them. A few days after my birthday it came through the post with our infamous Whatsapp group name.


+ Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit
Highlighter, dewy and glowy makeup is my jam when it comes to putting on my face. I love all the shades in this glow kit and can't wait to use it continuously. Zainab really pulled out the stops this year with this, a burgundy fur coat (I have an unhealthy obsession of fur coats & coats in general) and her classic peanut butter filled chocolate cupcakes.


+ Beauty blender
I needed this after my old beauty blender started to collect dust, figuratively. I've never owned the real one, while I am yet to use this as I would like to preserve the newness of the critically acclaimed beauty blender I can't wait to blend the shit out of my face.


+ PewterHooter Swarovski earrings
I always have a special place for jewellery, and these are beautiful they may be simple and small but they look great on especially when worn with other earrings.

Instagram | Twitter | BlogLovin' 


You Might Also Like

0 comments